When choosing a plumber, you want to make sure you’ve hired an expert who knows how to tackle everything from reversing a major clog or repairing broken pipes. You’ll want to hire someone qualified, licensed, and experienced. Review the list below and make sure your plumber fits this criterion:
1) Licensed: Aside from a business license, a plumber must have a separate license that certifies they have been properly trained. At Glassman Corporation, our plumbers are licensed and ready to tackle your project.
2) Insured: Being insured is a no-brainer in case of an accident. You want to make sure your home and possessions are protected.
3) Estimates: A plumber should give you an estimate of the project upfront so you don’t run into any unanticipated costs.
4) Experience: Of course, experience is a must. Make sure they know the biz before they begin
5) Referrals: You’ll want somebody well-known and known for doing good work. Look for reviews online to make sure you are hiring a quality worker.
Checking each of the above items off your list will give you peace of mind as you hire your next plumber. Taking the steps to hire a quality person now will save you unnecessary stress, frustration, and money.